Saturday, April 22, 2006

Developers Needed

Gnome Subtitles is growing slowly. I'm the only active developer and haven't found sufficient free time to make regular improvements to the project.

Anyone who's willing to join the team is very much welcome. The project is still relatively small, so it won't be hard to understand the code.

The project is written in C# and uses the GTK# bindings. I will obviously help wherever i can, and will continue to assist in the development.

You can email me at "noup [AT] users [DOT] sourceforge [DOT] net".

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, May 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope you find another developer, since this program has such a great potential and already looks very good.
I do not have the programming skill to help you:(

 
At 8:33 PM, May 11, 2006, Blogger noup said...

Thank you for your comment.

You can always help by trying it, of course! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home